Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Life Without Barriers Employee Review

Cairns Managment

13 March 2018
Support staff and coordinators are awesome and value and uphold LWB beliefs. Operation and Regional management however leave a lot to be desired. One particular OM has been reported for bullying many times,yet she still remains in the position. Poor decisions by HR and senior management of you ask me.
Pros
Great training, good pay
Cons
Management are bullies
11 July 2020
Same role
support worker (Current Employee) - Darwin NT
One of the best companies have work with. Started in Townsville and transferred to Darwin. Worked there for 5 years and its one of the best. PROUD TO BE A LWB FAMILY!!
27 May 2020
Same role
Support Worker (Former Employee) - Fremantle WA
It was my first job as a Community Worker and I still consider one of the bests I have ever had. Management used to listen the workers and consider our opinion to take a decision. Manager was very efficient keeping the harmony and cooperation among workers, provide us constant training and be there for us as individuals when we needed it. Best part of the work was a a very integrated and reliable team. Hardest part of the job was supporting youth during their critical crises moments including suicidal attempting.
2 February 2020
Same location
Youth Worker (Current Employee) - Cairns QLD
LWB, has some great aspects but the lack of support for their staff is really disappointing. The management has no interest in the safety of their staff and no understanding of the psychological affects their management style has on their staff. They let good staff go rather than fix their management culture.