Life Without Barriers logo
Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Life Without Barriers reviews

Life Without Barriers

Life Without Barriers Employee Review

Don't even bother.

As usual, staff and clients excellent. Management on the other hand, it's like you don't even exist. And this comment comes from the clients as well. I looked after a client who's needs had changed but he could never ever get the supervisor to return his calls. He is going elsewhere when his contract expires. My salary was incorrect from day one as I was made to perform duties outside my contract. It took another 9 months before they sorted it out. I was promised work that never happened. Take my advice and simply look elsewhere. Even if you are a client.

Pros

Other staff and clients

Home away from home

The team in the residential accommodation is wonderful and the management has the welfare of workers at heart because they approach issues or challenges at work with human feelings. Working here makes me feel at home and that I am with my family.

Some good team members

Learned alot about all types of disabilities, team meetings weeklyDiversity in the workplace Always offered extra hoursWorking with different cultures Ability to converse with family members

Pros

Learning

Cons

Nil
Same role

One of the best company to work

Have never regretted working with them. They look after their staff and participants. Great management system. Always very active in term of managing the participants.

Pros

Great work

Cons

To give staff the necessary training in order for them to do their job effectively