Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Life Without Barriers Employee Review

great and supportive admin

11 March 2020
admin were supportive and understanding. awesome place to work.there was plenty of training and support provided, the staff are friendly and helpful.
11 July 2020
Same role
support worker (Current Employee) - Darwin NT
One of the best companies have work with. Started in Townsville and transferred to Darwin. Worked there for 5 years and its one of the best. PROUD TO BE A LWB FAMILY!!
27 May 2020
Same role
Support Worker (Former Employee) - Fremantle WA
It was my first job as a Community Worker and I still consider one of the bests I have ever had. Management used to listen the workers and consider our opinion to take a decision. Manager was very efficient keeping the harmony and cooperation among workers, provide us constant training and be there for us as individuals when we needed it. Best part of the work was a a very integrated and reliable team. Hardest part of the job was supporting youth during their critical crises moments including suicidal attempting.
11 February 2019
Same location
Disability Support Worker (Former Employee) - Mackay QLD
Teaching a client new things eg: ten pin bowling, table tennis, how to approach a retail sales person & small things like cooking. I was able to approach my company with ideas of how/what we could help the clients with & they would take it on board. Taking a young man with Downs Syndrome to the pool to find he could out swim me & a lot of other people (my clients are always surprising me with their efforts & their resilience). The hardest part of my job was leaving it.
Pros
always something new happening
Cons
never enough time