Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Life Without Barriers Employee Review

Great company

15 January 2021
Well run company. Management lead well and all levels treated equallyPositive environment , relevant and ongoing training as needed Always looking to improve in all aspects of serviceClient centred approach in line with Ndis
10 March 2015
Same role
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Kimberley, WA
The Team Leader position provides management, administration, direction, supervision, support and assistance on a daily basis to the following programs: Youth Bail Options Program Disability Programs/Projects, support Workers and Carers: Remote Area Support (RAS) Project, Disability House program, Out of home Disability Program, Disability Carers and Disability Respite Carers, Disability Support Workers This position has assisted me to further develop required skills to manage a small office and provide leadship to co-workers. Mangement are very supportive, structured and will to assist with any matters that need addressing. Co-workers: Structured rosters and clear communication strategy for co-workers, makes it a great work environment. Most enjoyable part of the job is assisting people to achieve their goals and making a difference in peoples lives. The hards part of the job is the lack of IT support in remote areas. The most enjoyable part of the job is making a difference in peoples lives. Helping them to acheive their goals.
Pros
Flexability
Cons
no overtime hours work paid
3 March 2015
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - Dubbo
in my management role my typical day was never ending, i was constantly oncall at any time. i would prepare and implement plans, manage fiances and center link benefits. I would also have to deal with some difficult family members.
11 April 2021
Disability Support Worker (Current Employee) - 2-4 healey street craigieburn VIC 3064
The team in the residential accommodation is wonderful and the management has the welfare of workers at heart because they approach issues or challenges at work with human feelings. Working here makes me feel at home and that I am with my family.