Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Life Without Barriers Employee Review

8 November 2016
I am a very respectful and motivated person who enjoys working with people of any ethnic backgrounds. I am reliable and very organised person I am single and I am willing to drive to work. I have my CA car licence and my own vehicle. I am a healthy person and I like to keep active and I also enjoy meeting people and learning new information.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Don't like negative people
11 July 2020
support worker (Current Employee) - Darwin NT
One of the best companies have work with. Started in Townsville and transferred to Darwin. Worked there for 5 years and its one of the best. PROUD TO BE A LWB FAMILY!!
27 May 2020
Support Worker (Former Employee) - Fremantle WA
It was my first job as a Community Worker and I still consider one of the bests I have ever had. Management used to listen the workers and consider our opinion to take a decision. Manager was very efficient keeping the harmony and cooperation among workers, provide us constant training and be there for us as individuals when we needed it. Best part of the work was a a very integrated and reliable team. Hardest part of the job was supporting youth during their critical crises moments including suicidal attempting.
9 April 2020
Helper with disabled children (Former Employee) - Caboolture QLD
Good company to work for a lot of cultural acceptance and can listen to your needs and help you to do your work the best you can as well as a positive work environment!
Pros
Cons
  1. I am willing to drive in and out to any positions available in the mining industry