Life Without Barriers logo
Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Life Without Barriers reviews

Life Without Barriers

Life Without Barriers Employee Review

It was ok for a little while

I worked for 2 group homes. The first one the induction was...well, I could even call it an Induction. To be honest I don’t know what it was. I didn’t enjoy working there at all. One of the participants was physically aggressive and I got hit a few times. The second group home was better. Co-workers were good. However the job gets very repetitive, it gets boring and nobody teaches you anything that can be beneficial for the participants and you.

Same role

There is more to learn at Lwb. Workplace cultural diversity

One of the best companies have work with. Started in Townsville and transferred to Darwin. Worked there for 5 years and its one of the best. PROUD TO BE A LWB FAMILY!!
Same role

NGATTI is a great place to work!

It was my first job as a Community Worker and I still consider one of the bests I have ever had. Management used to listen the workers and consider our opinion to take a decision. Manager was very efficient keeping the harmony and cooperation among workers, provide us constant training and be there for us as individuals when we needed it. Best part of the work was a a very integrated and reliable team. Hardest part of the job was supporting youth during their critical crises moments including suicidal attempting.
Same location

great place to work

Enjoyed my time there, I need to move closer to home, to balance out my work/family time. Some executive workers have attitudes that don't align with Aboriginal work ethics and community politics.