Life Without Barriers logo
Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Life Without Barriers reviews

Life Without Barriers

Life Without Barriers Employee Review

It was enjoyable working as part of a great team to deliver a high standard of supported care to our wonderful clients. Our work was what we made it each and every day, with a positive outlook we had as much fun as we possibly could without it effecting our daily work routine, We did activities, tell jokes, go for a walk, with time and weather permitting.I learn t to adapt to a whole new group of workers and clientele, it was fun and exciting for most of us, as it was a new company that had just opened in the Local area.

Pros

taking clients on outings/staff enjoy outing too, most of the time.

Cons

called to work on days off.

Same role

There is more to learn at Lwb. Workplace cultural diversity

One of the best companies have work with. Started in Townsville and transferred to Darwin. Worked there for 5 years and its one of the best. PROUD TO BE A LWB FAMILY!!
Same role

NGATTI is a great place to work!

It was my first job as a Community Worker and I still consider one of the bests I have ever had. Management used to listen the workers and consider our opinion to take a decision. Manager was very efficient keeping the harmony and cooperation among workers, provide us constant training and be there for us as individuals when we needed it. Best part of the work was a a very integrated and reliable team. Hardest part of the job was supporting youth during their critical crises moments including suicidal attempting.
Same roleSame location

Community support worker

Worked with a great team & team manager, manager was involved in client care and very supportive of her staff Travel with another team member Fortnightly care team meetings Client focused
  • Life Without Barriers
  • Look forward each day to keep a light heart with laughter and fun, as much we could of.