Life Without Barriers logo
Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Life Without Barriers reviews

Life Without Barriers

Life Without Barriers Employee Review

rewarding work

I enjoy my work with LWB the work can be very rewarding the company has a very high staff turnover and are lacking in staff numbers resulting in current staff often over work

Same role

There is more to learn at Lwb. Workplace cultural diversity

One of the best companies have work with. Started in Townsville and transferred to Darwin. Worked there for 5 years and its one of the best. PROUD TO BE A LWB FAMILY!!
Same role

NGATTI is a great place to work!

It was my first job as a Community Worker and I still consider one of the bests I have ever had. Management used to listen the workers and consider our opinion to take a decision. Manager was very efficient keeping the harmony and cooperation among workers, provide us constant training and be there for us as individuals when we needed it. Best part of the work was a a very integrated and reliable team. Hardest part of the job was supporting youth during their critical crises moments including suicidal attempting.
Same location

rewarding

in my management role my typical day was never ending, i was constantly oncall at any time. i would prepare and implement plans, manage fiances and center link benefits. I would also have to deal with some difficult family members.