Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Life Without Barriers Employee Review

Some Management are horrible

27 October 2019
I would not recommend working for this company at all on the central coast. What I went through was bullying from one particular management. I’m happy to be out of there. I’ve been in the industry for 15 years and was shocked at how they treat the staff and some clients. You are doing this job because you care, if your not in it for this alone get out of the industry!! These clients deserve 100% quality of care. But saying this. I was lucky enough at the end to work for a lovely part and thankful they never listen to the first manager!!
11 July 2020
Same role
support worker (Current Employee) - Darwin NT
One of the best companies have work with. Started in Townsville and transferred to Darwin. Worked there for 5 years and its one of the best. PROUD TO BE A LWB FAMILY!!
27 May 2020
Same role
Support Worker (Former Employee) - Fremantle WA
It was my first job as a Community Worker and I still consider one of the bests I have ever had. Management used to listen the workers and consider our opinion to take a decision. Manager was very efficient keeping the harmony and cooperation among workers, provide us constant training and be there for us as individuals when we needed it. Best part of the work was a a very integrated and reliable team. Hardest part of the job was supporting youth during their critical crises moments including suicidal attempting.
8 March 2021
Same location
Disability Support Worker (Current Employee) - Central Coast NSW
Learned alot about all types of disabilities, team meetings weeklyDiversity in the workplace Always offered extra hoursWorking with different cultures Ability to converse with family members
Pros
Learning
Cons
Nil
  1. Some Management are horrible