Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Life Without Barriers Employee Review

Stressful and familiy employed workplace

26 April 2020
Rather not comment Life without Barriers can be a wonderful place to work especially if you are related to anyone within management. I loved working with the clients of LWB and many members of staff but management, communication and empathy for unrelated staff was non existent.
11 April 2021
Same role
Disability Support Worker (Current Employee) - 2-4 healey street craigieburn VIC 3064
The team in the residential accommodation is wonderful and the management has the welfare of workers at heart because they approach issues or challenges at work with human feelings. Working here makes me feel at home and that I am with my family.
8 March 2021
Same role
Disability Support Worker (Current Employee) - Central Coast NSW
Learned alot about all types of disabilities, team meetings weeklyDiversity in the workplace Always offered extra hoursWorking with different cultures Ability to converse with family members
Pros
Learning
Cons
Nil
8 November 2019
Same roleSame location
Disability Support Worker (Former Employee) - Broken Hill NSW
management is terrible, client safety is less important then money, bullying in and outside of work, the hole place is one big mess that id never let my own family go to, was left suicidal upon my exit.
  1. Stressful and familiy employed workplace