Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Life Without Barriers Employee Review

Student placement t

4 December 2017
Really enjoyed my placement here, learnt a lot and had a supportive team around me. I was able to develop and grow skills to become a case manager in the future.
11 July 2020
Same role
support worker (Current Employee) - Darwin NT
One of the best companies have work with. Started in Townsville and transferred to Darwin. Worked there for 5 years and its one of the best. PROUD TO BE A LWB FAMILY!!
27 May 2020
Same role
Support Worker (Former Employee) - Fremantle WA
It was my first job as a Community Worker and I still consider one of the bests I have ever had. Management used to listen the workers and consider our opinion to take a decision. Manager was very efficient keeping the harmony and cooperation among workers, provide us constant training and be there for us as individuals when we needed it. Best part of the work was a a very integrated and reliable team. Hardest part of the job was supporting youth during their critical crises moments including suicidal attempting.
28 May 2020
Same location
Sub Contractor (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
LWB management in their offices placed a blanket ban on NDIS support workers familiar to clients from supporting them after covid restrictions lifted. They are making up their own rules and only want internal staff, even casuals. It's all about saving money, not person centred care.