Life Without Barriers logo
Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Life Without Barriers reviews

Life Without Barriers

Life Without Barriers Employee Review

The headoffice was always clean and the staff were always friendly and happy

Being a Foster Carer is working from home and caring for the child. The company in general were always there for you if you need them. Very big on culture and you had to complete 3 courses per year to continue being a Carer. I guess the hardest part of the job was making the child feel welcome and comfortable in your home. The children obviously had been removed from danger. So they would be scared. The most enjoyable part of the job was making them happy and being loved.

Pros

They always looked after the Carers when in training

Cons

Always long hours

Same role

case management

hard role but i was supported there was which ever training that i needed the management is very supportive of their staff everyday was different the youth were always a challenge
Same role

High staff turnover

in my 3.5 years I saw 7 different managers come and go due to the work load. The children were challenging to work with, but that is why I loved the role, no two days were the same. The paperwork was easy to grasp and I implemented routine and planners, risk assessments.
Same location

Work life balance

Working at LWB one can get flexible working environment. Employees can have their lunch whenever they want, they can relax and go out for a walk if they are exhausted that can help improve the performance. It was a wonderful experience doing the internship over there.

Pros

Friendly colleagues

Cons

• Life Without Barriers
  • The headoffice was always clean and the staff were always friendly and happy