Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Life Without Barriers Employee Review

2 April 2020
Worked in several houses with hi needs clients, without a great deal of support from the office. It's just what you know that make the day run smooth. Even to get in contact for a client that needed a PRN was difficult
15 May 2020
Same role
DSW (Former Employee) - Darwin NT
LWB is a great company but has many bad managers . We are being made to sweep and mop commercial centres for same rate of pay. We are being made to clean busses, scrub toilets and yet still do our normal duties as DSW.
1 May 2020
Same role
DSW (Former Employee) - Sunshine Coast QLD
Its a culture of who knows who and nothing about suitability with a participant. Its a wage for management and it shows. I never met one happy support worker who praised the organisation just constant complaints on how management treat people. Alot of unhappy support workers still working there, miserable which reflects on participants. Alot of talk and no action. Alot of unhappy families with participants. Really sad culture and needs a massive clean up on management. Very difficult to give any stars!
23 May 2017
Same location
Administration Officer (Former Employee) - Springwood QLD
Great support from the admin team. We all worked well together, along with the Coordinators and Program Managers. The variety in the position was great. Learnt many things.
Pros
The office was in the shopping district.
Cons
  1. They made it as just work no fun for clients which made it sometimes really hard for staff