Life Without Barriers logo
Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Life Without Barriers reviews

Life Without Barriers

Life Without Barriers Employee Review

was such a rewarding job

A day at palmgrove was great we had some really good teams.I leant alot from palmgrove.Was while i was working at palmgrove as a helthcare worker i decied i wanted to be a nurse. When i worked there the managment was lovly very caring towards staff and Patients. All staff worked as a team to provied the best care to our ability. hardest part was when the patients pass away.I most enjoyable part of working at palmgrove was you made some great friends it was a lovly place to be.

Pros

helping people who need it

Cons

when they pass away

Same role

There is more to learn at Lwb. Workplace cultural diversity

One of the best companies have work with. Started in Townsville and transferred to Darwin. Worked there for 5 years and its one of the best. PROUD TO BE A LWB FAMILY!!
Same role

NGATTI is a great place to work!

It was my first job as a Community Worker and I still consider one of the bests I have ever had. Management used to listen the workers and consider our opinion to take a decision. Manager was very efficient keeping the harmony and cooperation among workers, provide us constant training and be there for us as individuals when we needed it. Best part of the work was a a very integrated and reliable team. Hardest part of the job was supporting youth during their critical crises moments including suicidal attempting.
Same roleSame location

great place to meet people

typical day was taking clients out for lunch or help them do their shopping,I learned to be more understanding of peoples disabilities and how i could help.The management were good,work place culture good,the most enjoyable part was making new friends.