Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Life Without Barriers Employee Review

Working with young people

19 March 2017
The most part I enjoy about this position is working with young people to help support them for their future. Due to my work I am unable to provide Information due being Confidential Information.
11 July 2020
Same role
support worker (Current Employee) - Darwin NT
One of the best companies have work with. Started in Townsville and transferred to Darwin. Worked there for 5 years and its one of the best. PROUD TO BE A LWB FAMILY!!
27 May 2020
Same role
Support Worker (Former Employee) - Fremantle WA
It was my first job as a Community Worker and I still consider one of the bests I have ever had. Management used to listen the workers and consider our opinion to take a decision. Manager was very efficient keeping the harmony and cooperation among workers, provide us constant training and be there for us as individuals when we needed it. Best part of the work was a a very integrated and reliable team. Hardest part of the job was supporting youth during their critical crises moments including suicidal attempting.
5 June 2020
Same location
Administration Officer (Former Employee) - Orange NSW
Extremely difficult to work for, do not recommend this "NFP / NDIS" company, lots of on site problems and multiple management errors. I do not have anything positive to add about this company.