Life Without Barriers Employee Reviews in Albury-Wodonga VICReview this company
Albury-Wodonga VIC1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 148 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
As permanent staff, my roster was changed all the time when I was told it would not. Team leaders are friends with staff and those staff get what they want over others. Managers are all over the place and you never know who you’re meant to be reporting to.
Work life balance has been terrible due to multiple roster changes
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Life Without Barriers?
See more Life Without Barriers reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Without Barriers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 148 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Life Without Barriers
- How should you prepare for an interview at Life Without Barriers?5 people answered
- What is the dress code for a residential youth support worker5 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Life Without Barriers?4 people answered
- How does the shift work3 people answered
- What are the pay rates3 people answered
- Shift flexibility3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Life Without Barriers?3 people answered
- What kinds of questions do they ask during the interview?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Life Without Barriers?3 people answered
- Why can't training be done over a 2 or 3 month course, instead of dribs and drabs over a year or lon…3 people answered