Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Life Without Barriers Employee Reviews in Mackay QLD

admin were supportive and understanding. awesome place to work.there was plenty of training and support provided, the staff are friendly and helpful.
Teaching a client new things eg: ten pin bowling, table tennis, how to approach a retail sales person & small things like cooking. I was able to approach my company with ideas of how/what we could help the clients with & they would take it on board. Taking a young man with Downs Syndrome to the pool to find he could out swim me & a lot of other people (my clients are always surprising me with their efforts & their resilience). The hardest part of my job was leaving it.
Pros
always something new happening
Cons
never enough time
really great to work for and ahead of all the other support organisations when it comes to quality and person centred care requirements. Pay was always on time and accurate with great rates and benefits. I always had the support i needed when it came to stresses of the job and management was always contactable to discuss issues. would recommend working with life without barriers to anybody for a great career in the support industry.