Life Without Barriers Employee Reviews in Mid North Coast NSWReview this company
Mid North Coast NSW1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 147 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Challenging days with kids who have challenging behaviours. Lots of training offered, Lots of great team members, high burn-out rate of staff. Hardest part of the job, Too many people emotionally attached though which you cant have in community services. Thinking they can change the world instead of sticking to protocol and then spending their shift in tears! Best part of the job, seeing a kid turn themselves around with coaxing and prompting and making themselves a worthy member of the community. Lower level management couldnt care less. They hardly ever engage with these kids so have NO CLUE about their lives or issues.Upper management are oblivious despite having strict guidelines and policies. Spent my final year there having the guts to complain about all the stuff swept under the carpet. I was not very liked by LLM although the team and the kids loved me. I bailed after seven years service and dedication to those kids.
too many double shifts
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Life Without Barriers?
See more Life Without Barriers reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Without Barriers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 147 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Life Without Barriers
- How should you prepare for an interview at Life Without Barriers?5 people answered
- What is the dress code for a residential youth support worker5 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Life Without Barriers?4 people answered
- How does the shift work3 people answered
- What are the pay rates3 people answered
- Shift flexibility3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Life Without Barriers?3 people answered
- What kinds of questions do they ask during the interview?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Life Without Barriers?3 people answered
- Why can't training be done over a 2 or 3 month course, instead of dribs and drabs over a year or lon…3 people answered