LIFEHEALTHCARE
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

LIFEHEALTHCARE Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Good location, and parking available friendly people, as a contract role was a positive experience they provide me with some training in a new system, in general was good environment for work
Strong leadership built on growth. Plenty of products in the pipeline and developed business strategies that have lead to the success of the company in many fields.
My typical day of work was nationally fix daily process of kits by improving checklists, building new kits, working on the project to standerize checklists for all sets in business due to new processing, replacing broken instruments. Dealing with product managers, clinical sales in terms of new projects, new ideas, new structure at the same time dealing with supply chain and loan kits technicians due to Orthopeadics Precice( Nuvasive) cases and be capable of organise the whole process from ordering until shipping to customer.

I learned how to manage, build and proceed all structure regarding kit build. How to organize nationally the whole projects. How to be responsible and capable of improving and fixing issues. How to be able to help as much as possible in any circumstances.

Had a best management ever. Have very good relationships with anyone one and my manager( boss) makes me think that we are still able to have a managers who cares about their employers! Always had his support no matter what and wiling to help me anytime.

Environment was one of the reason why I worked there. In this company I realise how important workplace culture is!

Most difficult of all was to leave this company due to my visa issues.

The most enjoyable part of the job: opportunity to work there