Lifestyle Centred Services

9: Lifestyle Centred Services Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Good company to work but hiring process is very poor

Many friends recommend me this company, they have very good experience. I applied many times but not a single time got chance . I don’t know what kind of knowledge and experience they want . I already working in this filled and have all required qualification. I still recommend this company on base of my friends job experience.

Good colleagues and clients

Pros:It is a very good company that I would recommend to my friends.Cons:Lack of a system for me to choose vacant shiftsUnstable incomeGreat variety of clients, job requirement and working environment

Excellent organisation to work for

Great client base and friendly supportive staff. The company also values their staff through appropriate wages according to their years of experience.

Pros

Clients

Such a supportive place to work

Lifestyle Centred Services is a great place to work, everyone is supported in any way that is needed and genuinely cared about as a person and not just a worker. Love working for LCS!!

Pros

Enjoy going to work

Cons

LCS cares about clients and staff

This is a great company to work for, they provide above award wages, great induction and orientation process, always listening to staff and clients to make ongoing improvements. Highly recommend this service.

Pros

Flexible, individualized and tailored client supports

Great supportive, flexible company

Lots of enjoyable times, felt supported throughout. Varied clients and therefore varied work. Excellent training and follow up. Work / life balance good. Paid promptly

Pros

Local clients

Client came first.

Over all I was happy to work for this company but didn't feel like I was heard with issues raised. Loved working with clients. Communication could have been improved. Pay master excellent.

concerned former employee

they are the worst people i have worked for 4 team leaders i have had in my time there, you raise concerns about clients but they just ignore you all about the money over there

Pros

i no longer work there

Cons

i worked there

Unprofessional culture within the workplace

Poor management and training of staff. No set training procedures in place for new staff to learn and an attitude of “the best way to learn is to be thrown into the deep end” ! Staff working with disadvantaged and vulnerable clients not trainined in the disability sector, but from a hospitality or administration background. Disparaging comments made about vulnerable clients made behind their backs, very unprofessional. Bullying by some of the staff which is ignored because of incestuous workplace relationships.

Pros

It’s a job

Cons

Unprofessional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifestyle Centred Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lifestyle Centred Services with