Lindt & Sprüngli
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Lindt & Sprüngli Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
It was great working with a large company, learning the expectations and standards, however, it can be draining for a casual worker to work full-time hours.
Pros
Free lunches during seasonal times
Cons
Long hours, intimidating leaders
Was okay at first, then once you get to know them they are awful - constantly moaning about others! awful work culture and some of them get away with so much...very unfair employer! If you have been there for years then you are looked after, if not then I would forget working there! Manager was awful about everyone...to many opinions!
I worked for 12 months and at the start it was fine but after a while rosters were unrealistic and unreasonable. Sometimes only given 3and a half hours a week to live on. Management not very professional and head office very narrow minded. Some people I worked with where great and I loved what I did and customers alway happy. I was forced out at the end because of my age.
I am really Happy to working theirs are working as a team . Everyone is Happy. Our team leader is good she help us when we are feeling any problemour Supervisor is very good she listen us properly and solve the problem. She is very polite with staff
Pros
Free launch
As a casual team member on the production line of the Lindt Factory Outlet, I have learnt many skills. Working in different areas has additionally taught me to
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
Good to start early at work and go home early to do some stuff at home.
Learn to new machine how it works and how to have perfect or good quality of chocolate.

Management giving fair in terms of salary and give training and guidelines before starting a new job.

In terms of culture in the workplace is fine and equal with others.

For me there is no hard part of the job as long as they trained us and give guidelines what to do.

Giving good salary and enjoying the work.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
I enjoy going into work on a daily basis because of how friendly, safe and cheerful the environment is. Ive never worked alongside such positive and hard working people such as the people I work with everyday at Lindt.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Only casual positions, would prefer permanent
Lindt is a company that work hard to offer the best conditions for its employees. Hard work is evident and managers tend to reward it with some exceptions. In my case, I had the opportunity to learn from my co-workers and the business. Lindt was a big help while I was studying, but unfortunately, due to my location, I could not continue working there because I was looking to start my professional career.
I enjoyed working here, it was a shame that I was only a casual and they no longer needed staff as I would like to have stayed permanently.

The most challenging part of the role was learning new things about the machines, but this was also the most enjoyable part.
it was a normal packaging of chocolates. I have learned here and known the different varieties of Lindt chocolates. It was a small team of workers so can easily get them known by their names.The hardest part of this job was the lifting.Most enjoyable part of this job was the good relationship with the management.
Pros
it is not a free lunch company
Cons
normal hours