LinkedIn

4: LinkedIn Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

My New Role

The team at Linked Industries were pivotal in gaining me my new career. The team is very thorough and personable which made the whole experience quiet enjoyable – which is refreshing in recruitment!!

unstable, Inconsistent

I never felt save or stable at work, bad environment and inconsistent. Manager always changing their minds about employees playing with they emotion and expectations.

Work hard, but be prepared to burn out

Its true what they say about tech companies. You work hard, play hard, and burn out at the end after a few short years as everything you do there is geared to get the maximum out of you any way the company can. Most people are under 30, and green around the gills. Management can be very immature, and does not readily practice what it champions - diversity, inclusion, and belonging. The culture is a bit cultish and elitist. But if you an work with that and see past it, there are great perks and benefits to working here. Not just in terms of gym, catered meals, wellness allowances etc, but in the collaboration that is evident among colleagues. Not once was I ever spoken to in a way I didn't deem appropriate or disrespected by my bosses - not in the way I have seen since. Lots of support, encouragement, and the learning resources are top-notch. Perfect if you want to use the opportunity to gain credibility in your career very quickly. Use it as a stepping stone to better things.

Pros

Great culture. Amazing access to learning resources

Cons

Long hours, it becomes your whole life

Fun place to work, difficult to progress within Australia

Was a really fun place to work, great people, however Sydney is more of an outpost office to difficult to advance. There was a lot of travel, however my team was like a family to me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LinkedIn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare LinkedIn with

Learn about LinkedIn in popular locations

• LinkedIn
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?