Lite n' Easy Employee Reviews

fun,food and gym provided
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Bayno qld29 July 2018
Nice Company to work for good communication within the floor relation instruction clear, high standard of hygiene. quality food making sure the job is done right in the company policy accordingly.
I love working for lite n easy work for a great cause help encourage healthy lifestyles
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Brisbane9 March 2018
I enjoy being apart of a small team in the bakery department baking healthy treats and snacks, I like how we have set stations in our room which requires using different techniques for each product its repetitve but fun at the same time, we work with the time of ovens cook in cook out trying to meet the daily production total. We have people who are continuously creating new recipes with strict healthy nutritional baking, demand on production in our small room working under pressure we cope with little maintanace on our equipment and appliances. I like how im apart of a company that encourages healthy living.
Pros
Free Gym, Family days out, Doctor on site
Cons
I need school hours, i need 7am -3pm shift
punctuality accuracy and cleanessnli
Pick Packer (Current Employee) –  honeycomb drive, eastern creek20 January 2018
to ensure the proper food to be pack for client, when problems occur with the production , we automatically discontinue and report it at once to the supervisor.
Amazing people
Kitchen production (Former Employee) –  Eastern Creek NSW21 December 2017
Great group of people, loved working there. Work was easy, very clean. Atmosphere there is great, everyone is friendly and always willing to help you.
Pros
Christmas bonus
It's a job
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD28 September 2017
Extremely repetative & boring.A lot of internal politics.Benefits do not make up for pay being substantially lower than industry standards.Management/Supervisors are ''do as I say,not as I do''.The staff do however make for a good working environment.
Excellent Work place
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Banyo QLD21 September 2017
I worked there more then 1/6 years.Liked it to work there.Have some extra advantages like free Gym.Doctor on site Big and secure car parking.work and workers related meetings. Easy access to high rank staff. more and more.
Pros
free tea and coffee
Cons
long hours work some time
Productive workplace with opportunities for growth and fun
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Banyo QLD18 June 2017
A typical day at work is packing pallets, ensuring correct count of product is present and making sure the team is fairly rotated. I learned how to work with great time management, so that no matter how busy it was, we could keep up as a team and with production. Learning how to get along with a team no matter how any team member was feeling was always important and learning how to build rapport came easily, which was good because it brought good balance to people focus and task focus. The hardest part of the job was going through different methods of working and finding which way best suited me. Observing the way other team members worked, but at the end of the day, it always came down to figuring out quickly how I best work. The most enjoyable part of the job was feeling accomplishment of productivity during along with all other team mates.
Pros
Discounted meals, free health checks, free access to the gym and to personal trainers.
Cons
Working far from home and around heavy traffic hours
Productive workplace
Cleaner (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Banyo QLD9 March 2017
Met new people hard workers .. From all walks of life.. Very multicultural workplace from the short time of being at Lite and Easy .. It was great working at Lite an Easy before my car accident 2012 which ended my work 2012
Pros
No free lunches .. I must of missed it..
Cons
Long hours..
Great environment to work in
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Banyo QLD27 January 2017
Great environment to work in the workers are awesome people to work with the culture there is great .Love some of the food. 😊 just definitely love the work place in general.
Pros
Great meals for lunch
Cons
Hours are great still have time to spend with my family
I was a really an amazing experience because the staff was cooperative and helpful. I enjoyed my work there.
Food Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Carrum Downs VIC22 November 2016
Personally i am interested in food and nutrition. It was a great experience for me to work with Lite N' Easy because they provides diet food to people. I was in a packing roll. There for i used to do packing and labeling of food as per requirement.
Pros
cooperative staff
Cons
short hours
great staff & Manager
Food Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carrum Downs VIC2 November 2016
job is casual hours were night shift with 1 am starts and 12am starts with 8am finish times other times were available to work as well very fast paced environment
Work is fun
Factory Hand (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD16 May 2016
Working at lite n easy is like any other day any other job typical work place nothing unusual about it great place to work great environment friendly staff members good team to work with,
Pros
Pays the bills
Cons
Distance to travel
Working on the Belt/Line
Packing (Former Employee) –  Cold Room1 February 2016
A typical day at work was working in a team which i liked! Reaching team goals, & working on how to better our results. Communication in our team i found was important as it helped to make sure everything ran smoothly! There were many different tasks of our team where we would rotate ever hour so that we weren't stuck doing the same thing for the whole day.
very productive family fun workplace, intreasting people, intreasting work place
Factory Hand (Former Employee) –  Canning Vale WA6 January 2016
great place and great people, a good place to work and really well managed by the staff.

provided on the job training along with bonuses and great benefits
Pros
good team members
Cons
n/a
wash room attendant
washroom attendant (Former Employee) –  brisbane17 September 2015
this was an okay place to work for a very hard and demanding job there were quite a few not so nice staff and bullying i put in a complaint for the fact that i was being bi=ullied at work
A great place for imployement with all levels of staff considered an essential part of the business.
Engineering Projects Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD3 June 2015
High people culture based business, promoting healthy life style with a balance of work to home life ratio. Work culture was designed as all work to a common goal.
Pros
An open and committed buisness to employees.
Cons
Limited stuctured training plan.
productive,effective,cold and fun
Weekly inventory report to the supervisor (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA17 February 2015
Every morning 5.30am need to setup the production line and the delivery line for truck home delivery.
Then need to unload truck and check quality and quantity as per in voice and stacking of goods using forklift and pallet truck..Doing all receiving report and check against order form.
I need to prepare and deliver to all section as per production request daily. Every Monday need to unload frozen truck from Brisbane and stack them in the cold room.The co workers were friendly and cooperative and I had a good and easy going production supervisor who I got along very well.
The hardest part of the work was Friday,when I have to spent sometime around 12 hrs in the cold room of -25 degree celcius for our weekly inventory.My enjoyable part of the job was Thursday which we call it reading the bible where we start to prepare next week standard menu.
very friendly staff member and supervisor also
Night cleaning (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD7 April 2014
as per my view the work culture is very friendly and very helping staff to each other also the supervisor and other management staff also.
Telecommunications Technology environment has been the most satisfying work.
Delivery Driver  (Former Employee) –  Driver, From Tea Gardens to Grafton5 July 2013
The most satisfying work I have had was with Telstra. Working in the Transmission section, at Taree and Port Macquarie, working in installation and maintenance, gave me a great sense of achievement, the companionship and interaction with like minded workers is something I miss the most. Each day was filled with new challengers as new technology was rolled out. The training was invaluable as the new technologies were introduced. The Management staff were wonderful to work with.The hardest part of the job was leaving when my position was made redundant after 28 years. I enjoyed working in a team environment, especially on installations.
Pros
Conscientious, confident working in the technological environment.
Cons
Fixing other people`s blunders