LITTLE Real Estate
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

LITTLE Real Estate Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Wasnt the nice place to work.
Some of the employees were wonderful others include 1 manager wasn't that nice..only work for the company for a month or so cause work environment wasn't very nice...
Poor company culture
Little real-estate is a terrible place to work; they do not invest in their staff what so ever. You're essentially thrown into the deep end with no support. It should have been awake up call when I arrived on my first day, and they had no idea I was starting. Having said this, I am now over the moon to be out of there and in a fantastic job—thankyou Little Realestate for showing me what a lousy work environment really is.
Pros
There is nothing I can add to this section
Cons
No support at any time by anyone
What a shambles!
Horrendous management- not actively involved. Culture/environment is very toxic, the highest turn over of staff I have ever seen. HR is useless, make no attempts to improve anything. Their motto is “it’s just the nature of the industry”. It’s just a shambles.
Overworked and always never good enough.
Worked there for 4 years and constantly worked after hours to be told it was never good enough, never thank you for the hard work and expect you to manage ridiculous amounts of properties, 200+. It all seems so good at first, gets worse by the day. Never seen so many employees leave a work place.
Pros
Working from Home, pay
Cons
Long hours, NPS scoring
Career Growth
I enjoyed working at Little Real Estate. It's a company that will aid to grow your career. The pay is good, great benefits and encouraging colleagues.
Pros
pay, benefits, career growth
Cons
hours, schedule.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LITTLE Real Estate?