Liverpool City Council AU
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Liverpool City Council AU Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews
It was my first job . I learn how to clean office first time . Ot was really interesting for me and difficult as well but now it is easy and fav job for me.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Far
I have over 10 years experience working my children field with Liverpool city council, and my back ground country 8 years in primary school
Once again, I had got my qualifications , skills which I had learnt and got it from Uni , TAFE in Australia when I‘d made decisions being early childhood educator in the rest of my life.

During my experience in working in this field in Australia , in private long day care care centre and being staff working in Liverpool city council,

There are communication with clients , parents and children , It’s most important . I have passion In working with young people , I’m really love my job. Learning and Sharing experience with team player , up date information, skills, love every one as the same as your family member ....

We are very lucky because we have the amazing experience and professional management. The early childhood educator management they are always looking for all matter of each centre , We are working as team , we have constructed from early educator team leader , we up date our skill and share experience, we are open communication and problems solved ASAP if there was little issue such as Stressfull from job because We work as the team player , we are open communication, it’s the positives when we’re working together) We’re working together and always following the council’s policy and procedures system .

We are respectful staff and children parents culture, we used to celebrate each culture and organise culture festival when the time in such as Christmas,Western New year, Australia Day Asian New year, harmony day, Easter
 - more...
It’s good voluntary hard work, the conditions are okay unless you don’t like listening to taking orders from the existing mature elderly old men that also Volunteer. The city is active what else can I say the rostered work events are canceled on drastic weather conditions. It’s okay!
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
Awesome team members and management.
Very busy and dedicated team that work individually or as a team to deliver a outstanding result to the community
Computerised based workplace with many offices and desks.I learnt the true meaning of hard and serious work.I was managing the computer softwares.Most difficult thing about the job was its very long hours. However incentives and approval rate was high.
Pros
Many incentives
Cons
I was doing my job experience and following volunteering in Liverpool City Council IT Department. I was happy to work there because I was using all my knowledge and experience in that field.
My colleagues were very friendly and helpful.
Busy, Taught myself most of the computer programs - very little training, not much to say about Management, culture is all right, hardest part is getting training, used to be enjoyable along time ago
Pros
Cons
Cant say
Met once a week, helped design the community centre in Carnes Hill, always had food at the meetings, always thinking of ways to help the youth of the CBD. Great management!
Pros
always food, always great people
- Every day is busy
- I enjoy engaging with everyday people

- A bit unorganised and no communication

- Most employees are stressed
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Liverpool City Council AU?
Union said: Rely on what Management is actually doing rather than what is being said even if it is in writing.

Generally good facilities.

Generally responsive to identified WHS issues

Well funded Training & Development

Co-workers generally helpful and friendly.
Pros
Flex Time, good office facility, good WHS
Cons
Tend to hire new rather than promote senior staff. Vendictive managers unchecked by top management.
This was a busy demanding role. I learned a lot about local government and how politics at the local level affect the local community.

Management varied over the years, I worked with 6 General Managers in 12 years.

My co-oworkers were the best team ever.

Hardest part of the role was the demanding nature and industrial culture of the organisation (however, I loved it)

The team I worked with made the job enjoyable
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Long hours with little recognition
a typical day would be servicing 2-3 cars or ride on lawn mowers. i had learned quite a bit about light vehicles as i had never worked on them previously. my co-workers were always available to offer assistance when nesessary.
Cons
very long travel time