Liverpool City Council AU

Liverpool City Council AU Employee Reviews

Positive thinking , patient and passion working it’s most important
Children’s service Assistant/ Early childhood educator assistant (Current Employee) –  Hinchinbrook Early Education and Care centre1 December 2019
I have over 10 years experience working my children field with Liverpool city council, and my back ground country 8 years in primary school
Once again, I had got my qualifications , skills which I had learnt and got it from Uni , TAFE in Australia when I‘d made decisions being early childhood educator in the rest of my life.
During my experience in working in this field in Australia , in private long day care care centre and being staff working in Liverpool city council,
There are communication with clients , parents and children , It’s most important . I have passion In working with young people , I’m really love my job. Learning and Sharing experience with team player , up date information, skills, love every one as the same as your family member ....
We are very lucky because we have the amazing experience and professional management. The early childhood educator management they are always looking for all matter of each centre , We are working as team , we have constructed from early educator team leader , we up date our skill and share experience, we are open communication and problems solved ASAP if there was little issue such as Stressfull from job because We work as the team player , we are open communication, it’s the positives when we’re working together) We’re working together and always following the council’s policy and procedures system .
We are respectful staff and children parents culture, we used to celebrate each culture and organise culture festival when the time in such as Christmas,Western New year, Australia Day Asian New year, harmony day, Easter
  more... parade, Ramadan, Children Moon festival, Diwali... Halloween... we share food , costumes, disco party night ...It’s been organised for all people parents children staffs...we share each other spiritual.,
Absolutely, working with children field It’s hard job ,yes it’s the part hardest, “Yes” and also “No , nothing” it is our job we are professional.. . Actually, for me It’s normal, if it’s happen. normal there were issue from parent who the first times is being a father , a mother because they still young in experience caring for their first child, so as the professional in this field we listen single thing which parents’s concerned.
Specially working with parents who had special need child , we have to be : Be patient, keep listening, build strong relationships, always make parent feeling comfortable. Sharing personal and professional experience each thing parent concern, keeping cool, always calm down and keep smile event you know something is not right in parent say which made me up set , made me cried ...but positive thinking children is the most important and none of one is perfect m we are trying perfect, And the children the future , they are the best , the children who can change the world in the future through the children see , children have seen , the children have learnt By each early educator who is teaching, working , caring, loving them by heart , the real and natural in personality characters of each educator it’s bring the benefit for each other : chi,d Parent and educator, there are will building the mutual relationship grownup better and better , so that what I said hardest “ YES “ and “ NO”

Thank you so much for your be patient in reading my review
No comment
It’s good voluntary hard work, the conditions are okay unless you don’t like listening to taking orders from the existing mature elderly old men that also Volunteer. The city is active what else can I say the rostered work events are canceled on drastic weather conditions. It’s okay!
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
Fun and productive work place
Administration (Former Employee) –  LCC10 June 2019
Awesome team members and management.
Very busy and dedicated team that work individually or as a team to deliver a outstanding result to the community
Serious workplace with many productive employers
Business System Planner (Former Employee) –  Sydney7 June 2017
Computerised based workplace with many offices and desks.I learnt the true meaning of hard and serious work.I was managing the computer softwares.Most difficult thing about the job was its very long hours. However incentives and approval rate was high.
Pros
Many incentives
friendly and productive
Volunteering in IT Department (Former Employee) –  Liverpool NSW1 May 2017
I was doing my job experience and following volunteering in Liverpool City Council IT Department. I was happy to work there because I was using all my knowledge and experience in that field.
My colleagues were very friendly and helpful.
Is Ok
149 Project Officer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool NSW16 February 2017
Busy, Taught myself most of the computer programs - very little training, not much to say about Management, culture is all right, hardest part is getting training, used to be enjoyable along time ago
Pros
Cons
Cant say
Fine
Liverpool Youth Council (Former Employee) –  Liverpool NSW5 February 2017
Met once a week, helped design the community centre in Carnes Hill, always had food at the meetings, always thinking of ways to help the youth of the CBD. Great management!
Pros
always food, always great people
Productive Work Place
Liverpool Council (Current Employee) –  Liverpool NSW30 December 2016
- Every day is busy
- I enjoy engaging with everyday people
- A bit unorganised and no communication
- Most employees are stressed
Excellent Training & Development
Senior Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NSW20 August 2015
Union said: Rely on what Management is actually doing rather than what is being said even if it is in writing.

Generally good facilities.

Generally responsive to identified WHS issues

Well funded Training & Development

Co-workers generally helpful and friendly.
Pros
Flex Time, good office facility, good WHS
Cons
Tend to hire new rather than promote senior staff. Vendictive managers unchecked by top management.
Manager, Workforce Management (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NSW18 March 2014
This was a busy demanding role. I learned a lot about local government and how politics at the local level affect the local community.

Management varied over the years, I worked with 6 General Managers in 12 years.

My co-oworkers were the best team ever.

Hardest part of the role was the demanding nature and industrial culture of the organisation (however, I loved it)

The team I worked with made the job enjoyable
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Long hours with little recognition
very laid back workshop
3rd year Apprentice Plant Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NSW22 January 2013
a typical day would be servicing 2-3 cars or ride on lawn mowers. i had learned quite a bit about light vehicles as i had never worked on them previously. my co-workers were always available to offer assistance when nesessary.
Cons
very long travel time