Liverpool City Council AU
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Liverpool City Council AU Employee Reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

Productive and fun

Need to be more organize, a couple of staff members are friendly but not all. Management needs more improvement, and also be alot more competent in what they do. Otherwise overall it is a great bunch to work with.

Pros

Free $15 Voucher for lunch

Cons

Good hours but can be longer depending on the day

Positive thinking , patient and passion working it’s most important

I have over 10 years experience working my children field with Liverpool city council, and my back ground country 8 years in primary school Once again, I had got my qualifications , skills which I had learnt and got it from Uni , TAFE in Australia when I‘d made decisions being early childhood educator in the rest of my life. During my experience in working in this field in Australia , in private long day care care centre and being staff working in Liverpool city council, There are communication with clients , parents and children , It’s most important . I have passion In working with young people , I’m really love my job. Learning and Sharing experience with team player , up date information, skills, love every one as the same as your family member .... We are very lucky because we have the amazing experience and professional management. The early childhood educator management they are always looking for all matter of each centre , We are working as team , we have constructed from early educator team leader , we up date our skill and share experience, we are open communication and problems solved ASAP if there was little issue such as Stressfull from job because We work as the team player , we are open communication, it’s the positives when we’re working together) We’re working together and always following the council’s policy and procedures system . We are respectful staff and children parents culture, we used to celebrate each culture and organise culture festival when the time in such as Christmas,Western New year, Australia Day Asian New year, harmony day, Easter -

No comment

It’s good voluntary hard work, the conditions are okay unless you don’t like listening to taking orders from the existing mature elderly old men that also Volunteer. The city is active what else can I say the rostered work events are canceled on drastic weather conditions. It’s okay!

Pros

No comment

Cons

No comment

Peacefull

It was my first job . I learn how to clean office first time . Ot was really interesting for me and difficult as well but now it is easy and fav job for me.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Far

Fun and productive work place

Awesome team members and management. Very busy and dedicated team that work individually or as a team to deliver a outstanding result to the community

Serious workplace with many productive employers

Computerised based workplace with many offices and desks.I learnt the true meaning of hard and serious work.I was managing the computer softwares.Most difficult thing about the job was its very long hours. However incentives and approval rate was high.

Pros

Many incentives

friendly and productive

I was doing my job experience and following volunteering in Liverpool City Council IT Department. I was happy to work there because I was using all my knowledge and experience in that field. My colleagues were very friendly and helpful.

Is Ok

Busy, Taught myself most of the computer programs - very little training, not much to say about Management, culture is all right, hardest part is getting training, used to be enjoyable along time ago

Pros

Cons

Cant say

Fine

Met once a week, helped design the community centre in Carnes Hill, always had food at the meetings, always thinking of ways to help the youth of the CBD. Great management!

Pros

always food, always great people

Productive Work Place

- Every day is busy - I enjoy engaging with everyday people - A bit unorganised and no communication - Most employees are stressed

Excellent Training & Development

Union said: Rely on what Management is actually doing rather than what is being said even if it is in writing. Generally good facilities. Generally responsive to identified WHS issues Well funded Training & Development Co-workers generally helpful and friendly.

Pros

Flex Time, good office facility, good WHS

Cons

Tend to hire new rather than promote senior staff. Vendictive managers unchecked by top management.

This was a busy demanding role. I learned a lot about local government and how politics at the local level affect the local community. Management varied over the years, I worked with 6 General Managers in 12 years. My co-oworkers were the best team ever. Hardest part of the role was the demanding nature and industrial culture of the organisation (however, I loved it) The team I worked with made the job enjoyable

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Long hours with little recognition

very laid back workshop

a typical day would be servicing 2-3 cars or ride on lawn mowers. i had learned quite a bit about light vehicles as i had never worked on them previously. my co-workers were always available to offer assistance when nesessary.

Cons

very long travel time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liverpool City Council AU. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Liverpool City Council AU Reviews by Location