LK Renaissance

7: LK Renaissance Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

4.4Work–Life Balance

Best company to work for!

Working for Lk Renaissance has been the best time of my life! I have learnt so many life long skills and met the most amazing people! They have the best work place culture. I’ll be forever grateful I got to work here!

Bad workplace

Not a very inclusive workplace . Not supportive team members . Very unprofessional leaders . I would not recommend anyone to join this company . Very stressful workplace

Pros

Cons

Not inclusive

Amazing positive work environment

Positive work environment where everyone feels included. Positive team environment where everyone helps and brings each other up. Great management that help u to become the best version of yourself.

Pros

Fun friday and great peeps

Great company to work with

I have absolutely loved working with LKR! They are very genuine and make you feel like you are part of a family. The overall experience working with LKR leaves me feeling as though I am making the world a better place.Fun team, constantly learning new skills and evolving individually.

Pros

Team night, bonuses

Cons

Weather is uncontrollable

Amazing company

An amazing company to work for! I have learnt so many new skills and also improved myself. The managers and team are so supportive and makes LKR a trustworthy and fun place to work! Thank you for everything.

Pros

Great Team

Amazing team

Great company to work for who focus on a great cause. I have learnt so much in my time working here. There is never a dull moment with everyone in the team. I am ecstatic the opportunity to work here whilst living in Sydney.

100% can recommend working here!

I definately recommend working at LK Renaissance! During my time here I have learnt so many skills that will help me a huge amount in the future and not just that, the whole team make it such a fun environment that I actually get up and genuinely enjoy going to work every day and you don't hear many people say that about their jobs!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LK Renaissance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare LK Renaissance with

Learn about LK Renaissance in popular locations

• LK Renaissance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?