Lockheed Martin Employee Review

View all Lockheed Martin reviews

Extremely high pressure job requirement from managment
IT Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT25 August 2015
LMAL was a great organisation to work for. However if one did not fit into the mould of the perfect employee then they were singled out and made it hard for the employee to do their job with confidence and without stress.

I did an exceptional job at LMAL Information Systems and Global Solutions, receiving three awards in four years of my employ with them. One of which was received from the Global Director of Supply Chain for my contribution to the organisation specifically in Supply Chain of which I was part of the team.
Pros
Exeptional Talented people to work with
Cons
Long hours required without any overtime payment allowed

Other Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

Great environment
Contractor PCB and Mechanical Design (Former Employee) –  Salisbury SA22 April 2019
Great environment, friendly professional staff and colleges, interesting work difficult when a contractor to be fully immersed in the company.
good office environment.
Hard work, no balance
PROPOSAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Canberra20 January 2019
Referring specifically to the Australian operation, workign at LMA involved long hours with no appreciable outcome owing to the complexity of the political landscape and the ineffectiveness of senior management.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Almost everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lockheed Martin. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K