LogicMonitor Employee Reviews

Collaborative, open and supportive culture
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  London13 March 2019
I have worked for several companies and had great experiences in all, but Logic Monitor is by far the best! Firstly, The Exec team really care about LMers which is evident in the way they respond to feedback. Also, there is a high level of transparency due to the regular company wide updates. During these updates we are informed about the direction we are heading and what plans we have to get there. To add to this the US and UK both have Q&As where you can ask the CEO or MD anything, or you can approach them during the day as we have an open office environment.

The culture is another amazing quality, and definitely makes us unique. We provide collaborative fun ways to get together for personal and professional development activities, both during and outside of work. Our social committee is diverse so we find numerous activities that would suit everyone, then put it to the whole office to vote. We reward and recognise the achievements and behaviours of our colleagues on a daily basis through an easy to use app, which is showcased in each office. We have a strong infrastructures that support long-term talent development. The benefits in the UK are great and they are only getting better. Finally, the People Ops team are so supportive and have depths of knowledge which is used to make the employee experience better.
Pros
Culture, work life balance, work environment
Amazing Culture and Product
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX11 March 2019
This is absolutely the best company I've worked for. It's a growing company and the culture is relentlessly strong. There's an amazing open office layout, and the vibe is full of collaboration and innovation. The product itself is definitely top notch as well. I've yet to meet someone at the company that I don't think is fun, energetic, intelligent, and an amazing team player. I would recommend this company to anyone in the hopes that they might have the privilege of being part of such a huge and fantastic work family. The benefits and perks are so on point as well. There's unlimited PTO, an unplugged bonus where you literally get paid to not work for a whole week, and you're even required to take a minimum of 15 days off per year. There's snacks, beer, and the most dedicated and hard-working team members you could ask for. Couldn't have asked for a better opportunity!
Pros
Unlimited PTO, benefits/perks, culture, space
Cons
Parking
Tons of room for career growth
anonymous (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX10 March 2019
I've been at LogicMonitor for the past 2+ years and have never seen so much career growth had by employees at all levels of an organization. Entry-level Interns have moved on to become Managers, Managers have moved on to become Directors and VPs. It's the type of company that rewards fresh ideas, hard work, collaboration and follow-through. This type of career growth is highly encouraged by HR and our leadership team. Managers are mentors, trained to give employees the space they need to develop something great. There are career paths if you want to move departments, take on a senior individual contributor role, change fields altogether, or continue on the path to management. With the recent acquisition by Vista Equity Partners, the encouragement for career growth is only expected to grow stronger. This is an outstanding place to grow your career. Highly recommend.
Pros
Career growth, strong investment in their employees, wonderful culture, amazing top-talent who are your peers
Cons
It's fast-paced, so it might be difficult for some to keep up. But if you like the challenge, then you will thrive here.
Challenging, rewarding, supportive
Learning and Development Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CA7 March 2019
I feel extremely lucky to have found a company like LogicMonitor. After years working in Silicon Valley and LA, I managed to find an incredible company and get to live in paradise.

I am doing the most challenging work of my career, growing and learning more every day, and am incredibly supported by my manager and leaders to push myself. They give me the space and support to bring creative and innovative solutions to my projects and I really feel like I am in a partnership with my leaders, where there is a mutual respect for each other and we value each others ideas and opinions, rather than the often standard controlling managers that really stifle innovation and growth.

Even for the smaller size company that we currently are, we are putting such an incredible investment into our employees learning and development. It's amazing to see how much our leaders truly care about our employees wellbeing, learning, and professional and personal growth.

I feel so fortunate to be an LMer and can't wait to see where this company goes.
Fun & Collaborative Place to Work
Team Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX7 March 2019
Everyone that works here truly embody the work hard. play hard mentality. Great work life balance.
Everyone is super welcoming and sociable. Feel right at home as soon as I walked in the door.
Collaborative environment, motivated coworkers
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CA6 March 2019
I've been at LogicMonitor for over a year now. This is the perfect environment for anyone who cares about making an impact and having your ideas be heard. I absolutely love my workers, and would rather be in the office rather than working remotely even though we have the option to work from home as needed. Since we are a small but growing team, this is the time to make a significant impact in the future of our company, and see your footprint in major company initiatives. And most of our offices are also dog friendly - who doesn't love daily puppers around you?

One of the things that I've been most surprised about is our PeopleOps department. They really care about our feedback and listen to what people want. For example, we said that we wanted to hear more from our exec team, and in response they set up monthly executive "leadership lean ins" where all of our execs talk to us about what's happening in the company, and leave time for Q&A with nothing off the table. This has created an amazing sense of transparency. Another example, we are still a small company, but since people were asking so much for a 401K match, they are rolling that out this year! They also started an employee rewards program, where you can give your coworkers points for helping you out, and then you can redeem those points for gift cards. Just another way to reward us for being awesome.

All in all, this has been the best company I've ever worked for, and I don't think anything could pull me away from here.
Pros
401K match coming in 2019, Free Healthcare, unlimited PTO, leaders that listen to what you want.
Cons
You have to pet dogs?
Good work life balance
TSE (Current Employee) –  Bukit Merah9 April 2018
- Fantastic work life balance.
- Approachable people focus management style
- A bigger office will help to attract better talents
- Great pantry snacks and drinks
Productive, well-managed and collaborative working environment
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CA6 February 2018
6. Cutting-edge technologies
7. Lots of opportunities to learn and develop skills
The Company
Senior HRIS Consultant (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CA15 December 2017
This is a progressive and growing company but there are some basic HR practices/SOPs/rules that need to be established. I enjoyed my tenure and I wish the company well. There is a collaborative yet independent work environment and that is a plus.
Great work environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CA9 November 2017
Everyone who worked there was extremely social and outspoken. It made for an extremely enjoyable experience just connecting with my coworkers. In addition to this, everyone was extremely motivated to help grow the company, along with increasing their own skills. We had Tech meetings every Friday to learn more about the company culture or some new skill.
Great company culture
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  SB9 August 2017
Great company, would recommend to work there to anyone. Just hard to move around as the company is in a transition phase. Typical 8 hour work days, most people in the Sales department leave around 4, but you're usually there early in the morning. Compensated fairly for the job your given, just need to make sure that that's exactly what you wanna get into.
Pros
Culture, active employees, benefits
Cons
Job security
Great people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CA1 June 2017
Wonderful location for a tech company, and unbeatable startup culture to work in. Very open to new ideas and hard work recognized. Strongly recommend this company.
Exciting technology
VP of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX23 January 2017
Exciting company, great product. Very much a work hard & play hard culture. In a growth phase while they adjust to attract more service providers and add features to the service so they can replace the more established legacy products.
Pros
401K, gym membership
Cons
Santa Barbara centric, very little delegated responsibility
Rapidly Growing/Great Culture
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CA18 January 2017
Great company culture, some growing pains as well. Rapidly developing new features for their SaaS product. The entire team works very well together to help everyone be successful.
Engaging and unique tech start-up
Level II Software Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CA22 November 2014
I currently work full-time as a support engineer at a startup technology company called Logic Monitor, Inc. We are a SAAS/cloud-based hosted network monitoring solution based in Santa Barbara, California. I work daily integrating our product with templates to monitor different business & consumer networking equipment, properly investigating & reporting bugs in our product, and providing technical configuration support for our highly-involved product & various customer networking devices & applications. I enjoy helping people, and LogicMonitor provides an opportunity for me to assist individuals in meeting their many custom monitoring needs & technical assignments.
Fast growing company, great place to work
Chief Product Officer (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CA24 July 2013
If you love learning new things and are comfortable with change, LogicMonitor is great.
Rapidly growing, so lots of opportunities to advance.
Lots to learn technically.
Very smart people to work with and learn from.
Good attention to culture and fun (company workouts, BBQs, go karting, etc)
Not a place for those that want to cruise.
Pros
Encourage learning; being responsible.
Cons
Constant change that goes with rapid growth doesn't suit everyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LogicMonitor. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6