Lone Star Rib House & Brews
View all Lone Star Rib House & Brews reviews

Lone Star Rib House & Brews

Lone Star Rib House & Brews Employee Review

Stressful workplace

The LoneStar I worked at was amazing when it cane to the team, as we all respected each other, but the management made it hard to stay. The management team made it stressful to take days off and get shifts replaced, it was stressful trying to work my way around their hours given to me, even when my unavailability was given to them.

Same location

Do not recommend

There was no interview process when they hired me and was barely spoken to about expectations, pay and job responsibilities. The owners and managers were not very good and worked against the staff instead of with them which resulted in a lot of conflict as well as extreme favouritism. I was promised over 25 hours of work a week and rarely ever got that and if they had something against you then you would barely work at all which is not livable. The only positive was the workers but we all started quitting around the same time. I would not recommend working at this venue in any job role.

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

Inconsistency and unprofessionalism

Avoid at all costs

If I could rate management at zero I would. In the three months I have worked here, we have already gone through three managers, each being the worse than the last. The only good thing about this place is the pay and my co-workers. They are amazing. They have continually reduced my hours to a point that I can’t support my bare minimum bills and the current manager is so mean and rude to most of it’s employees. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Pros

Nice co-workers, Nice pay

Cons

Management is bad

Great workplace with great staff and amazing management

Lonestar Penrith is by far one of the best places I have worked. Not only do you get taught everything you need to know to complete every task you may be given, you also get to work with great people all round who will most likely end up becoming like family.The management team is very fair and are always there for you no matter the issue and they try their very best to help you out in any way they can.The rosters are based on merit but they try their hardest to make sure that the shifts and duties are shared around fairly and they also make sure that everyone gets a decent amount of hours every week.

Pros

Discount on meals and Penalty rates on weekends

Cons

Mostly weekend work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lone Star Rib House & Brews. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lone Star Rib House & Brews with