Lone Star Rib House Employee Reviews for Server

productive and fun workplace
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Blacktown NSW6 December 2018
working at loan star helped me learn good leader ships skills and to have good time management, it also helped with my confidence, the people i worked with were so friendly which is a great environment to be surround by.
Pros
if you work an all day you got a free lunch and also 50% off all meals beside ribs
Cons
would work late into the night and some days would get home til 11pm sometimes even 12am
Great Restaurant
Waitressing, (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT25 July 2018
Lone Star Rib House is a very good restaurant. It was a good experience to work there. The staff where all so friendly and I learnt a lot working there.
Love my job, management needs work
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Queensland24 March 2018
My store is great. Our staff get along great and work together really well. The pay is good (restaurant industry award rates) and the work is engaging and interesting. However certain managers are disorganised, inconsistent and sometimes downright mean. Staff as a whole are regularly accused of being lazy or incompetent by management and are publicly called out on social media pages as a first method of problem solving. We are also overstaffed but management is still trialling new people when our current staff already don't get enough hours.
Pros
Generous staff discounts, good pay, great coworkers, friendly atmosphere
Cons
Lack of hours, over staffing, poor and inconsistent management
Management problems
Waitressing/ All rounder (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 September 2017
When I was there I was an all rounder waitress, the environment I was working in was very tense. The management wasn't up to standards and could use a lot more improvements.
Pros
Paid well
Cons
Lone Star Rib House is a good place to work.
Waitress (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Springfield QLD15 February 2016
The whole atmosphere at Lone Star Rib House Is amazing, the staff are friendly and easy to work with, customers are happy to come back and have a chat with you. The reason I'm seeking a second job is the lack of hours.