Lone Star Rib House Employee Review

View all Lone Star Rib House reviews

Love my job, management needs work
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Queensland24 March 2018
My store is great. Our staff get along great and work together really well. The pay is good (restaurant industry award rates) and the work is engaging and interesting. However certain managers are disorganised, inconsistent and sometimes downright mean. Staff as a whole are regularly accused of being lazy or incompetent by management and are publicly called out on social media pages as a first method of problem solving. We are also overstaffed but management is still trialling new people when our current staff already don't get enough hours.
Pros
Generous staff discounts, good pay, great coworkers, friendly atmosphere
Cons
Lack of hours, over staffing, poor and inconsistent management

Other Lone Star Rib House Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Blacktown NSW6 December 2018
working at loan star helped me learn good leader ships skills and to have good time management, it also helped with my confidence, the people i worked with were so friendly which is a great environment to be surround by.
Pros
if you work an all day you got a free lunch and also 50% off all meals beside ribs
Cons
would work late into the night and some days would get home til 11pm sometimes even 12am
Almost everything good
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Top Ryde NSW14 August 2018
People are fun working,with good environment,learned to work in fast pace with different people from different country,management was good, motivating and courageous working and teach the basis of many personality development skills like communication
Pros
free lunches