Longreach Regional Council
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Longreach Regional Council Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
Versatile and supportive Council to work for with room to move professionally.
Happy to endorse personalised training and staff promotion to assist with staff and residential retention.
Pros
Location: Close to shops and walking distance from most residential housing
Longreach regional
Council is good for advengering in to the work force a person is eligible for a range of tickets to get them started in the work force
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for this organisation. From management down all staff were a pleasure to work with.
Highly recommended. The hours were good and the working conditions including uniform were quite acceptable.
A typical day at work was always enjoyable, the workplace culture was always a rewarding atmosphere and the hardest part of the job was going home. My supervisor was always compassionate, kind, and had a strong passion for her line of work. I'm very thankful to have had the opportunity to be apart of the workplace.
Pros
Great atmosphere, great coworkers
Cons
LRC team were great to work with, helps to, if you do have a rural background albeit brought up in a rural town or environment, which makes it easier to understand how country towns and people work.I found I was accepted alot faster and easier than some from the Big Smoke.
Can't find fault with the team or community environment.
Pros
Great teams and leaders, Willing to make reasonable changes for the better of team and work programmes
Cons
Needs a more attractive salary to entice applicants
Good people to work with, plenty of work available with roads. Job would only suit people who don't mind a bit of hard work and the ocassional long day.
Pros
Good crrw
Cons
High staff turnover contributes to poor work life balance although lots of hands on experience.
Interesting job but difficult place to work, lots of pressure
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Longreach Regional Council. Our community is ready to answer.