Looksmart Alterations
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Looksmart Alterations Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Franchisee very nice to work with
Lack of direction with the company, not a lot of help from management, working with franchisees stores was enjoyable, work was flexible which was great.
not a good job.
Highly recommend not working here at all. I got bullied by another employee & i was the one who got fired. Boss does not keep in contact nor reply to any emails, pay is horrible. Employees are nasty people with bad attitudes. Many people have came into the shop whilst i was working complaining about clothes not even being repaired. Employees turn down clothes if the job is to “hard”.
Fun, great place to work.
Would work here again. Good work and training and I made excellent friends and client rapport. Hours were well scheduled ahead of time and duties were clear.
Disappointing
Was told there were no more hours for me without any explanation basically let go quietly. Terrible communication from the company, yet they even sent me a new handbook 6 months after I stopped working there. Wouldn't recommend anyone to work there due to lack of communication in the workplace and the standards are unclear within the workplace - if you need any alterations done there are plenty of other small businesses cheaper and provide better service for customers.
Pros
Good location
Cons
Lack of communication
enjoy working there
At looksmart alteration I would assist the manager
with altrations in all types of clothing

the hardest part of the job was serving and alterations

at the same time

over all I enjoy working there.
Pros
free coffee
I have 11years experience on HUGO BOSS store as a tailor ( specialy for alteration ) my work professional and same original i can give very good servi
I can give very good service on store, keep friendship with customers,professional work, I am interested for alteration feelds because I have very good experience for alteration feelds 11years on hugoboss showrooms.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Looksmart Alterations. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3