LOTUS dining

7: LOTUS dining Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Great place to work at

I can only speak for my own experience but management, colleagues and customers were mostly delightful to deal with.Great locations and great food. Staff always looked after with staff meals accordingly.

Pros

Busy environment

Cons

Split shifts and long days

good place to get experience

its a good place to get experience and learn new skillsthe team isn't much close because everyone is very new there is free food generally and some discounts well

Incroyable entreprise

Meilleur expérience professionnelle et social. Un très bon petit groupe de 7 restaurants tous basé à Sydney, en Australie

Good team

Good team. I have started with no experience and in 4 months I learned so many things. The most enjoyable part of the job was taking care of the inductions.

Growth and fun!

Lotus has been such a fun company to work for! It’s a tight-knit family that help you to grow and learn across multiple departments. HR has been incredibly supportive and everyone just gels. It’s been a great year.

Pros

Job security, Friday drinks, super friendly bunch of people

Cons

Christmas season was so busy!

Terrible culture.

Unsupportive upper management. Nepotism is more important than anything. Expects you to breach licensing for their friends Terrible company to work for, which is why they are always hiring.

It is a good place to work and gain experience, I am happy to work with them as casual staff. I would like they had better organisational skills for the shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LOTUS dining. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare LOTUS dining with

LOTUS dining Reviews by Location

Learn about LOTUS dining in popular locations

• LOTUS dining