Lotus Garden Restaurant Employee Reviews

2.0Pay & Benefits
2.0Job Security & Advancement
Unfair work environment
Sever/Hostess (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CA11 February 2019
The manager was a nice guy but the problem is with the owner they don’t know how to run a business at all. If someone miss up your tip out at the end of the day they say to bad and you will not get it. A lot of there policy’s are not good and unreasonable,They don’t care about there employees you may end up working all day with no brake with no lunch or dinner and they could care less. Very high turn over rate.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Owners are not easy to work with
Poor work place
Cashier/Customer Service/Waitress/hostess (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CA3 February 2019
The manager was nice and a good worker. The owner was a problem. They never owned a restaurant before and tried to run it as one of their businesses. They also didn’t understand California laws when it comes to working and would try to run it as in china. They did a lot of unlawful things
clean and fair
Cashier and server (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA15 May 2018
enjoy the coworkers
cheap food
manager trying to do his best
clean place and nice
lot of space to enjoy with friends and family
alcohol serving
good times offering for work
waitress
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, IN 4614322 October 2016
rrange table settings and maintain tables clean and tidy
Check products for quality and correct any problems that keep them from enjoying their meal/drink
Deliver checks and collect payments
very delightful place to work
Cleaner/kitchen assistant (Former Employee) –  navigation point hartlepool marina20 June 2015
open up the premises clean all the the floor toilets windows bins polish crome, working in the lotus garden learned me that well maners go far and how to be part of a really good work team,the management were rally helpful and nice to work for, some workers were really nice not a lot to be said about others, hardest part of the job was to be very patient with co workers, meeting a lot of very nice people whilst working there meaning customers and co workers.
Pros
the management were really nice to work for and also they gave you free meals.
Cons
very hard to understand half the staff as they spoke very little English.
Comfortable workplace
Hostess/ Server (Former Employee) –  niagara falls18 June 2014
The job is fun, I can meed different customers from different places.
I learn a lot of skill and experience of being a Chinese restaurant server. I learn how to take food and beverage order and serve the guests.
The hardest part of the job is it's really busy.
Pros
free lunch
waitress and cashier
Waitress and cashier (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 April 2014
I was work in the restaurant everyday except Tueday because restaurant close that day.
Work as the waitress and cashier, I got a lot of fun there, i made friends with customers when working, some customers even order same thing everyday, so I know what they like when I see them. I also work well the my co-workers, when they are taking orders, then i will back up them, like I will go to the kitchen and bring the food and dishes or be a csshier, we work together and try to make all the things going well. The hardest job is taking wrong order, then I need to apologize to the customer and deal with the kitchen, but usually it not that hard when explain well.