lovisa

lovisa

lovisa Employee Review

Poor management

Management has a strict business mentality, always thinking about making sales. If you were to call in sick and they’re not able to find a cover, you need to go in and work. They care the bare minimum about staffs health and soley about making sales + meeting KPIS. Its too repetitive aswell so it often gets boring. No matter how hard you try, there will always be an excuse made up as to why you didn’t do well enough. The care they have towards your mental health is 0 to none. Also, they are willing to hire AND promote people who have bullying history, aka regionals and state managers.

Pros

Team: The team are absolutely awesome, i had one of the best teams. Amazing people.

Cons

Poor management

Same role

Horrible

Don’t work here if you want your mental health to go down hill and get under paid & talked to like a piece of rubbish from the reginals You always have to wear make up You can’t wear sneakers You cant do your job without being yelled out no matter. What

Same role

Just a bit of a mess really

Worked as both a casual at one store and a manager of another. Some parts were good—usually the other floor staff are young enthusiastic and fun to be around and have good team spirit. It's the company culture and pressure from upper management that's the problem. If you are very very lucky you might get a regional who actually seems to care but 9/10 times they are more focused on the bottom line, making sales and like others have said on here, you can never do well enough.Had one regional tell me I would need to work the next day if we couldn't find a cover when I had a literal fever that later turned out to be a bad case of influenza.
Same location

An okay workplace

The management is not the best and it really depends on the person you work with. The energy is more like a girl boss environment. Heard some people were asked to close the store alone in her third shift which I heard it could happen occasionally. However the people that I worked with are really nice and we had fun working together.

Pros

Casual job

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at lovisa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare lovisa with