Lululemon Athletica Employee Reviews

Productive and fun environment with an amazing team culture
EDUCATOR (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CA23 February 2018
I enjoyed everything about the job. My coworkers. My boss. My role on the team. Assisting customers.

Lululemon just showed us educators the image we are trying to present to our guests and it was such a positive image, you couldn't not enjoy it!
Pros
free workouts, discounts, easy shift trades/covers
Cons
overnight stock is rough haha
A motivating work environment that pushes you to success.
Key Leader (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 August 2017
The management are great people who motivate you to succeed. With the push to always do better it can be a hard environment and therefore not for everyone. There are great bonuses including personal training classes and food.
Pros
Gym classes, meal dates, people
fun, hyped, and chilled when we are on breaks
Floor Lead (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 July 2017
have learnt to be more open, my day consists of heavy lifting, fork lifting, palletizing, forklift training others, slotting, receiving and delegating. the culture is usually fun, the hardest part would be that i find my self bored and no longer challenged. i enjoy all the people that work here
Pros
Off site team building, monthly bbqs
Cons
some management are big headed, never willing to help there workers
Overall
Educator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC18 May 2017
Great company, popular brand with driven staff members. Exciting opportunities to grow if you are in with the managers, very much on who you know within the company.
Fun, encouraging, supportive environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC21 February 2017
A typical day in the lululemon athletica store.

Fun vibes all around. Energetic, creative and colourful environment. Working with a retail team with atleast 6 other members at any one time. I was involved in daily store operations, cash handling, financial budgeting, supporting staff in their development and wellbeing. I lead by example on the floor as we provided a great experience for customers. The goal being to exemplify lululemon core values of people living long, healthy fun lives. Having awesome inspiring and motivating conversations with guests that come in to store really make it all worth while.
Pros
Social, busy, motivating.
Cons
varying hours, weekend work.
fun and productive work place with there own gym
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Derrimut VIC28 February 2016
a typical day is just going in doing your job then leaving
i've learned a lot through that work place, how to balance work and home life and how to stay fit and healthy and positive at the same time.
management was great there, if there was an issue they would fix it straight away without hesitation.
co-workers were a little different to your average work place, they allowed couples married or not to work there, it worked out really well because they like to keep a nice close nit team.
the hardest part of the job is knowing that your going to be doing the same job as you did yesterday, its very repetitive but they always try to make the days a little better.
the most enjoyable part of the job is when they reward us with team building activities, for example paint ball.
Pros
rewards for working hard
Cons
really repeitive
great place to work in retail, great incentives, and very encouraging to create a positive vibe
Retail Assistant and movement meditation teacher (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW1 February 2016
A great place to work with great incentives, great communication and training, plus support. Great trust in my value to the team and great support in entrepreneurial projects. plus a lot of fun in the everyday atmosphere.
The most fun and learning in my life
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney9 December 2015
The most progressive workplace ever. Amazing. Everyone should work for lululemon at some point in their life. Lululemon becomes your life so there isn't much balance outside of the role, but it doesn't really matter - who you work with quickly become your best friends.
Pros
Best fun ever
Cons
you start at yoga at 5:30am, finish at the gym 7:30pm, retail pay
Great company to lead you to achieve your goals whilst having a great team work experience
Educator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC24 July 2014
Working for lululemon was a great experience that I will never forget.

I loved their core values that much that I felt at home everyday that I got there.

I learned to work on a very fast pace as a team member and always having a great attitude and impeccable customer service skills.

What I loved the most about this Company is all the training and self-development programs that invested on me and the great community networks I did within the Yoga and fitness community.

They support you too hard to follow your dreams and goals that it was one of the reasons I decided to start running my own business as Yoga instructor and that is how Be&live Yoga emerged.

I feel so grateful to have had the opportunity to work for this amazing company.
Pros
Great outfits and teamwork
Cons
very demanding job