LUNDBECK Employee Reviews

Leading Pharmaceutical Company
PSYCHIATRY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SC29 May 2019
Lundbeck is an excellent company to be part of. They are dedicated to delivering CNS products to patients suffering from mental Illness. They are an excellent company.
no internal promotions
SENIOR MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, IL26 February 2019
Lundbeck does not value it's home office employees. HR calls itself a business partner, but nobody feels comfortable speaking to anyone is HR. Lundbeck also does NOT promote from within. Every open position is filled with someone from the outside. Turnover is extremely high. Check out the number of open positions on their website.
Very Negative Company
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ontario17 February 2019
Sales managers are very negative - no room to use creative thinking. Sales scripts and messages are pre-determined - must follow during work withs. Bonus plan is the worst in the pharma industry - unrealistic numbers based on current formulary status. Would definitely NOT recommend.
Excellent
Orphan Rare Disease Products (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC7 January 2019
Excellent work place and environment. Good work/life balance. Challenging changing patient lives.
Thoughtful teammates. Work hard play hard . Would recommend
A sinking ship
Psychiatry Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NY10 November 2018
Management is lacking the ability to make this a company anything more than it is, a glorified generic house. i have nothing more to add ihave nothing
Pros
Cons
management
Typical Day
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI28 October 2018
A typical day includes going to several offices to see the doctors and staff. Sometimes that involves taking coffee or a lunch but I will then detail the doctor and staff on the product and educate the staff on co pay cards and coverage for the product. We need to have a call average of 8 so we try to see around 8 accounts per day.
Na
Psychiatry Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA24 October 2018
Solid place to work. Company really does care about patients first. I would recommend Lundbeck to any person looking to join a pharmaceutical company
I wouldn't work here again if you doubled my salary
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, IL1 October 2018
I had the great misfortune to work at Lundbeck approximately two years ago. I worked under an executive who grossly misrepresented the role, not to mention refused to have effective communication which made things more difficult. There were many times that I worked past my normal shift, as there tended to be a lot of "Emergencies" that my boss would wait to literally the last five minutes before I was supposed to leave. The straw that broke the camels back, was that for the first time in many years, I decided to work on my birthday (big mistake!). Mind you...I had left at my normally scheduled time, since I had dinner reservations with family and friends. I came in the next day, and all my boss could say was "I needed you. where were you"? I replied that it was my birthday and I left at exactly the time I was supposed to leave. I retorted with a snarky response, that I have worked plenty of overtime to make sure things were taken care of. It was an implied culture that even if you are supposed to leave at 5pm for example, that it's apparently an unwritten rule, that you should stay at least two hours later then your scheduled hours. Horrible work-life balance!!!!
Pros
Great benefit package and salary
Cons
Everything else
Good company
Acount Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FL31 August 2018
Lundbeck is a good company to work for. the problem arises with the partnerships we contract with. This creates a less than autonomiss situation and can become problem some.
Great leadership
Area Field Trainer (Former Employee) –  West Virginia22 August 2018
Very collaborative, fair pay, great products, patient centric. Great teamwork across areas. Fair time off, fair incentive compensation, and great advocacy program.
A great company
Specialty Account Manager & Area Field Trainer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA15 July 2018
I have the ability to manage my territory as if it's my own business and with the support of the company resources and a manager who exudes trust and transparency. Most importantly, we all care for the people that we serve and keep them at the forefront of all that we do.
Great culture for the company. Poor Co-promote
Senior Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, IL6 July 2018
Lundbeck was a great company with promoting great products. The ability to join a small company and launch products was a great experience. Co-promotion of products with different companies sharing same accounts was not a great experience. The call continuum and the ability to move a sale forward or have continuity was not there and impeded access and relationship building of accounts.
Productive place with great colleagues
PHARMACOVIGILANCE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Istanbul28 June 2018
Both local and global employees are helpful and hard working. Fast paced environment with constant self improvement opportunities. Good management that motivates the employees.
Caring culture
Senior Specialty Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NC23 May 2018
Caring company culture dedicated to patient advocacy. Headquartered out of Copenhagen Denmark. A strong worldwide presence. The majority of the growth is in the U.S.
De mogelijkheid gekregen om te groeien
Medical Science Liaison / Medical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam2 May 2018
Van sales naar medisch gegroeid.
Dit bedrijf is klein en veel werk is functie overschrijdend, je moet flexibel kunnen zijn en een doener-mentaliteit.l
Productive and challenging
Medical Representative (Current Employee) –  Cebu City27 January 2018
On a typical day at work, I visit some of my doctors.. asking them to help me prescribe my products. One of the most challenging in this field is building rapport.
Great place to work!
SENIOR DIRECTOR - OPS & TECH, NA (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, IL22 January 2018
Lundbeck is a great growing company. The North American headquarters are in Deerfield, Illinois. The best part about Lundbeck is the patient-focused culture.
Account Mangager
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Illinois9 December 2017
company good culture does not allow to run territory as own business. terrible leadership and does not treat employees right or values employees experience. terrible manegement
Pros
good products
Cons
poor management
Productive, exciting
(Contractor) HR Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, IL22 November 2017
Sourced, recruited, phone screened, scheduled interviews, setup a job fair, recruiting for 150 nationwide sales positions, setup travel, processed all background checks and drug screens, ran various daily reports as well as weekly, did some research projects per manager request, various other HR related functions. Entered new hires into HRIS Systems, updated applicant log, Taleo updates, posted/unposted jobs.
Pros
Great company and people
Meaningful employee, patient, and business priorities
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA21 November 2017
Lundbeck Is a great, team-oriented company that treats their employees fairly. Lundbeck's other major priorities include having a strong product pipeline, driving profitable revenue, and assuring safe and positive patient outcomes. Lundbeck also applies a lot of time and research to assure they are hiring the best people for their company..
Pros
A dynamic operating culture, employee benefits and other compensation
Cons
Typical of the pharmaceutical industry, organizational restructuring can be a common occurrence that can have a negative impact on jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LUNDBECK. Our community is ready to answer.