Luxasia Employee Reviews

Good colleagues
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Singapore25 August 2018
It was a contract job for one month, office hour from 8-5. A typical day at work is usually picking up orders and sorting out the things that are needed to be done. The workplace was alright as during the break I would talk to the office people and colleagues and ask them how was their experience like, having a deeper insight and getting experience from working there.
Once you worked for them, it will be a paradise to your next!
Sales Associate(FMCG) (Former Employee) –  Taiwan26 July 2018
It requires a huge passion toward to perfume/ skin care products. If you are working with the sales team as a sales associate, you better be very mature, open-minded to general company culture. And if you're working with the marketing department, well, congregation! Nothing can be difficult in your next company!
busy and unqiue workplace
sales coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jurong East13 June 2018
I have to do stock take and ensure the stocks reach the outlets on time so there are enough goods to sell. I also have to deal with customers with enquires about the products. Enjoyable part of the job is that it requires efficiency and also a friendly way to deal with customers which satisfies them and also ensure
Challenging and a good experience.
Senior Finance Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Manila18 January 2018
A very challenging, a good experience, however, challenges might be product of people constraints - under staff thus work overload. Also, the post demands a lot of time as it is by nature of the products provided.
Pros
Products as part of Benefits
Productive and more learnings
Make up artist (Former Employee) –  Philippines15 September 2017
Being make up artist in luxasia is more advancement and there training was excellent more learnings ang professionally advancement even in store and etc.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
9hrs
A good teamwork
Logistics Officer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur14 June 2017
It was desire to work in Luxasia. Eventhough I was a part timer, they were willing to give me advise and taught me patiencely when I did mistakes. Hence, i had learn how to use SAP. It was a great experience for me to learn what i have never learn in my studies.
Its fun to work and more experience and learnings
Beauty Consultant (Former Employee) –  Makati City10 February 2017
I had so many learnings in this company regarding on how to do make overs to others.. They provide us free trainings about make ups.. We also have our personal use items
Pros
With incentives
Cons
8hrs
The ambient of workplace is peaceful and relaxing
Part timer (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur18 December 2016
The colleague at there was friendly and willing to help when I have any doubt. The best moment during the job was I am able to learn new things from the job and colleague.
Pros
Pantry
Fun working
SENIOR FRAGRANCE COUNSALTANT (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur26 March 2016
Get more know about all the new fashion and new designer
Do a management report monthly for all report
Can meet all type of fussy friendly and difficult customer
Enjoy when do a big promotion and manage to get a sales target and get more commission
Pros
Full time
Cons
Flexible
Fun and really systematic
Fragrance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur15 March 2016
To archive a personal and group target a bit difficult. After you adapt and learn, nothing is impossible. Everything is about dealing with the costumer demand
friendly colleagues
Sale Assistant (Former Employee) –  Johor Premier Outlet13 November 2014
management are good, friendly colleagues, but have to stand all the time except break time, learned how to deal with customers and train myself to be more friendly and soft voice talk to customers.
Multi-tasking Haven
Human Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Manila, Philippines12 June 2014
Hired as the company's first Training Manager for all brands (2 years), this was my baptism into sales and heavy people management. When I was moved (later transfer) to be the company's first HR Manager after 2 years, I was tasked to handle not just the sales team but the entire company as well, with specific tasks as enumerated in my CV. The company was ballooning and the company needed someone to head recruitment, etc. to ensure all necessary posts will be occupied in due time.

Being "first" has its perks. I can recommend policies to management. There is nothing to look back on, as we would be setting new plans. Creativity is without boundaries! One's imagination is put to the test all the time without being compared to something that has been implemented before. On the downside, that could also mean doing almost everything from scratch, having no basis at all, to move the company forward. Being in a company that grew to medium-sized from a slim headcount of 30, entails multi-tasking, re-organization, thinking out of the box -- where I learned a lot from my successes and mistakes and continue to do so, from each encounter with people and situations. For 8 years as HR Manager, I worked as a generalist without regular assistance from any team mate. It helped me to be self-reliant but also honest, honest enough to tell my bosses if I need help for certain things without affecting budgets. The culture we had masked the stress because I was doing something I was good at -- managing people who thrive at handling the most luxurious, prestigious names in the beauty industry!
  more... There was always something new to learn, to appreciate with the launch of new collections, scents, or partnerships with various designers, etc.  less
Pros
trainings, travel, free products, services (facial, makeup, etc.)
Cons
work on weekends and nights for PR events
Happy office environment, work-life balance is greatly valued
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Manila, Philippines2 January 2014
Luxasia has a very professional yet very friendly work environment. The people respect and value each other. The office design is very modern and functional.

If you love to travel, then Luxasia is the place to be. You will have a chance to travel around the country and abroad. Being an accountant, the work is typically heavy at the end of the month, quarter-end and year-end. But overall, you will have a good work-life balance. The management will give you a chance work independently, explore and develop your potentials.

The office has a very good location in the city. After work, you can put on your running shoes and run around the area or you could go shopping and have the best dining experience.
Pros
normally 8hrs of work, work-life balance, high amount of travel, happy environment
Cons
I hope they could make the salary and benefits better and more competitive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Luxasia. Our community is ready to answer.