Macarthur Disability Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Macarthur Disability Services Employee Reviews

Working Conditions
Casual work was not enough to sustain my living expenses, a lot of cancellations from clients resulting in no wages at all. My roles was on the road, transporting clients to appointments of activities, or doing in home activities.
Nice working environment in the office building.
Nice place
Go to work and do your best. Leave the rest for another day when you can do your best. The simplest way to be on top of the ladder is humility. Humility lifts the humble
Productive and fun workplace
Although my time in this position was short, i found the staff and management to be very supportive and the work environment to be positive. If i was to have my time again, I would stay longer and enjoy the work and people around me.
Pros
Great people, great coffee
Cons
Nil
good company to work for
Worked at this organisation for just on eleven years. I enjoyed my time there.. I only left as I moved interstate.

I met some great people along the way. Clients were excellent to work with and I enjoyed seeing the clients achieve things in their lives that we as able bodied people take for granted.
Pros
Great clients
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Macarthur Disability Services. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3