Mace Employee Reviews for Senior Project Manager

3.8Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
it was not a friendly work enviroment
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  N Tonawanda, NY7 December 2018
the support I received from upper management was not good. There was no training from them on the use of there particular platforms. they use systems from England, these maybe good in England but do not always useable in the US.
Pros
Cons
to demanding, and there expectations were extremely high for new hires and the turn over rate was around 40%
Typical day at work
Senior Project Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Heathrow Airport27 March 2014
Day starts early for me; I get more of a chance to finish of previous days meeting notes. This is because throughout the day I attend many different meetings, both to chair the meetings or part take in them. Meeting range from constraints meeting, progress update to the client, change meeting and not to mention commercial updates to a commercial managers.

Time management is important as prioritisations of meetings is essentials; delegating tasks, meeting etc… is also very important but not to delegate responsibilities.

I enjoy working with my co-works as we can rely on each other; being a team player is important.

Being busy is important, makes the day go quicker.