- A lot of different client walking in for different events
- I direct clients as they come to reception to their allocated Seminar Rooms
- I head into all the Seminar rooms being used and talk to facilitator about break times such as ( Morning Tea, Lunch etc.)
- Talk them thru house rules and emergency exits
- I help presenter set his laptop connect him to projector, AV, mic'd up and any other quires
- Once clients all sorted from all different events I set up all events Morning Tea and dietary requirements
- how to prioritize clients when extremely busy
- Staying calm when under pressure and dealing with difficult clients
- Co-Leader: Ill manage how the day will go such as what team member should do for the day and allocate them with task and how things should be done.
- When their are staff meetings and I'm left on the floor alone. There is a lot of events on and I have to deal with clients and students who come to reception, answer phone calls and also set up and clean up for the next break.
-Talking, helping clients with quires and interacting and socializing with clients