Mad Mex Employee Review

Productive and Fun work place
supervisor (Former Employee) –  New South Wales30 November 2017
I worked for Madmex Penrith for almost 6 years , while working I learned many new things , good thing was I became self independent and learnt how to work in a team , developed my skills in dealing with the customers and the staff members both and improved my language more fluently . Smiling with people while speaking has become a habit though I don't work there any more . Having a right attitude good manourism with all the people was the key factor which I still have and will always have my entire life where ever I go.

The thing I always disliked about working at MadMex was salary which was very less not as expected, no public holiday rate, no paid medical leave and many more,
Pros
free lunch once if you have worked for 5 hours
Cons

Other Mad Mex Employee Reviews

Working for Mad Mex
General Manager/ Company Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 May 2019
Mad Mex is an average place to work. Often managers are poorly trained. Not known for taking care of their store managers. Very top heavy organization, this is where the benefits are. long hours trying to meet tough KPI's. dealing with high turnover both with line employees, and managers.
Pros
not many
Cons
lots of them
Overall good place to learn everything
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Parramatta NSW6 January 2019
Whenever I am on shift and working as a supervisor I feel that people really like to get a quick and good service and over here I learned everything and have mostly became an all rounder. The management over there is good but can be way better. They have a awesome work culture. There is nothing as a hard part in my life. Interacting with the customers is the most enjoyable part of the job.