Mad Mex Employee Review

Very funny work place
Food Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Perth St Georges Tce WA8 December 2015
A typical day there is arrive and start cooking and organizing all the stuff for the customers, we divide the list of things we have to do. After the rush, we carefully clean the whole store and put back the food in the cool room. We weight what we have to throw out. Then we just finish.

Other Mad Mex Employee Reviews

Working for Mad Mex
General Manager/ Company Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 May 2019
Mad Mex is an average place to work. Often managers are poorly trained. Not known for taking care of their store managers. Very top heavy organization, this is where the benefits are. long hours trying to meet tough KPI's. dealing with high turnover both with line employees, and managers.
Pros
not many
Cons
lots of them
Overall good place to learn everything
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Parramatta NSW6 January 2019
Whenever I am on shift and working as a supervisor I feel that people really like to get a quick and good service and over here I learned everything and have mostly became an all rounder. The management over there is good but can be way better. They have a awesome work culture. There is nothing as a hard part in my life. Interacting with the customers is the most enjoyable part of the job.