Mad Mex Employee Review

Worst place to work
Waitress and kitchen hand (Former Employee) –  Qld9 May 2018
When I first started I loved it, everyone was amazing and felt like a real family. New management of the store comes in a few months later and everything from there changed. No one wanted to work there so the entire team who had been there for years all left in the matter of one month! Even new staff couldn't even last because they realized what an awful place it is. I would never go back there.

Other Mad Mex Employee Reviews

Working for Mad Mex
General Manager/ Company Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 May 2019
Mad Mex is an average place to work. Often managers are poorly trained. Not known for taking care of their store managers. Very top heavy organization, this is where the benefits are. long hours trying to meet tough KPI's. dealing with high turnover both with line employees, and managers.
Pros
not many
Cons
lots of them
Overall good place to learn everything
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Parramatta NSW6 January 2019
Whenever I am on shift and working as a supervisor I feel that people really like to get a quick and good service and over here I learned everything and have mostly became an all rounder. The management over there is good but can be way better. They have a awesome work culture. There is nothing as a hard part in my life. Interacting with the customers is the most enjoyable part of the job.