Mad Paws
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mad Paws Culture reviews

Australia39 reviews

Clear
4.8Work–Life Balance

A good place to work

This was a fun and productive work place where staff members were nice and engaging with all the employees. However, at times you would have to work long hours.

Fantastic

Mad paws is a great place to work for some extra money to get you by. I have learned a lot about time management, communication and caring for animals. The management is very helpful and a great culture, they really care about you. The best part is all the cute animals you meet.

Fantastic Workspace with Supportive Team

My time at Mad Paws was one of the best working experiences I've ever had. Every employee is committed to the vision of providing Australian's with quality pet care and it shows with the long list of happy pet sitters. Every member of the team is extremely friendly and the workplace culture is not only supportive, but downright fun. Continual learning and education is a big part of the business and you always feel valued bringing ideas to the table. I would highly recommend Mad Paws to anyone either looking for a job in startups or looking to help grow one of Australia's most exciting companies!

Fun and easy going workplace

- Feeding animals, playing with pets and walking dogs - Each pet is different and has its own personality - The management is terrific - The culture is very helpful and easy going - Hardest part of the job is reminding people to post a review - Most enjoyable part of the job is spending time with animals

Pros

controlling own rates

Cons

Payment reduced

top side job

Great as a side job. Allows you to continue on regular lifestyle (in consideration). Get to meet great people an great pets. Hardest part of the job is trying balance sitting jobs.

Best Job Ever - Doing what I love and very flexible

I love working for Mad Paws: I get a lot of pet sitting business from them. The customer support team is really helpful and the insurance is a great extra to have.

Pros

Doing what I love

I love mad paws

I love working at Mad Paws. I have worked in a few companies and being a pet owner and animal lover I love the problem we are solving for other pet owners. The team is great and are always dedicated to matching pets with the the right pet sitters. #MadPawsPack

Pros

pets, office, people & culture, learning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mad Paws. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mad Paws