Mad Paws

Clear
4.8Work–Life Balance
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Productive and fun workplace

Mad Paws work environment changes as I work at clients houses. Pet sitting is a perfect job for those as who want to build up their experience within the animal care industry as it allows them to work with different breeds and species of animals. Overall I haven't found the job challenging as it is a relaxed environment.

Hard to get booking

Although contacted frequently with dog walking bookings in my area, when I agree to doing them they are already taken. I respond to texts very quickly, on average within 30 minutes of them being sent but never get a job.

Also signed up a month ago and nothing.

Signed up a month ago, did all that was asked: police check (cost money through their provider), recommendations from friends, ID, changing the calendar everyday, and nothing. Complete waste of time and money.

Official response from Mad Paws

9 December 2019
Hi there!We’re sorry to hear you haven’t been able to start your Mad Paws Sitters’ journey. Most of Mad Paws Sitters receive their first booking request within the first two weeks.Please send us an email at service@madpaws.com.au and we’ll be more than happy to look at your profile to see what can be improved. We'll also suggest some steps you can take to land your first booking.Thank you!The Mad Paws Team

Never get anything from it ~ Not at all

I signed up about a month ago. And I haven't got anything from this yet. It's a false advertising. Not everybody made 300$. May be it doesn't work in melbourne

Official response from Mad Paws

9 December 2019
Hi there and thanks for your feedback! We're sorry to hear you haven’t got your first booking request. Please send us an email at service@madpaws.com.au so we can look at your profile and help you make changes to attract some bookings.Thanks!The Mad Paws Team

You are your own boss

You are able to chose which jobs you are able to do, i.e. house sitting/dog walking etc. So you set your own tasks. It is completely flexible as you are able to alter the calendar to suite your personal life.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

They take a large percentage of your earnings

A friendly work from home company

My personal experience with Madpaws have been nothing short of amazing, you decide your client's and get to meet some adorable fluffy creatures, highly recommenced.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

the possibility of not being the right fit for a customer

Awesome experience with great learnings

Working at Mad Paws is a great earning experience. Not only are the team a great bunch of people but highly skilled and devoted to the company's mission. Highly recommend

great way to make a little extra cash!!

I started with MadPaws as a way to help me out while I was in between jobs and it has helped greatly!! So easy to contact their support team if youre ever in need of help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mad Paws. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mad Paws