Mad Paws
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mad Paws Pay & Benefits reviews

Australia39 reviews

Clear
4.8Work–Life Balance
3.7Pay & Benefits

Yeah good

Amazing flexibility. Make lifelong clients and bond with owners and animals. Pay isn't the best but this is a side hustle anyway. Can pick your own hours and your own clients.

Pros

Puppies

Cons

Money

Great, relaxed and flexible work place. Enjoyable

I loved working at Madpaws as it's so flexible, you can choose your jobs and you can choose the duties your available for. It's fun, relaxing and rewarding.

Pros

Different animals, choose your jobs, flexible, and can look after pets in different areas like a holiday house.

Cons

Not set hours

Fun and Easy

Madpaws is an easy place to gain extra cash but to also do it in a fun manner. It is good because you can choose your clients and the days you want to work and not work, with also the type of work activities you wish to do. This is perfect for me as I am a full time university student

Pros

Lots of animal love

Cons

weak pay

love working here

I get to choose my customers, hours and pay. Love working with animals especially dogs, so this is wonderful. Only downside is that the website takes 15% but its worth it.

Pros

dogs

Cons

15% cut

I love it!! Great job

Not the best money but highly reccomend it it's so much fun and great. It's a good way to get more comfortable with animals and it's lots of fun, but defintely not a full time job

Pros

Extra money and fun

Cons

Doesn't pay well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mad Paws. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mad Paws