Mad Paws
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mad Paws Work–Life Balance reviews

Australia39 reviews

Clear
4.8Work–Life Balance
3.7Pay & Benefits

A good place to work

This was a fun and productive work place where staff members were nice and engaging with all the employees. However, at times you would have to work long hours.

Easy to work with - at your own pace

Work at your own pace and schedule. Love working with the doggies just walking around the neighbourhood. In summer just walk really early. Winter wait till sun is up.

Also signed up a month ago and nothing.

Signed up a month ago, did all that was asked: police check (cost money through their provider), recommendations from friends, ID, changing the calendar everyday, and nothing. Complete waste of time and money.

Official response from Mad Paws

9 December 2019
Hi there!We’re sorry to hear you haven’t been able to start your Mad Paws Sitters’ journey. Most of Mad Paws Sitters receive their first booking request within the first two weeks.Please send us an email at service@madpaws.com.au and we’ll be more than happy to look at your profile to see what can be improved. We'll also suggest some steps you can take to land your first booking.Thank you!The Mad Paws Team

You are your own boss

You are able to chose which jobs you are able to do, i.e. house sitting/dog walking etc. So you set your own tasks. It is completely flexible as you are able to alter the calendar to suite your personal life.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

They take a large percentage of your earnings

A friendly work from home company

My personal experience with Madpaws have been nothing short of amazing, you decide your client's and get to meet some adorable fluffy creatures, highly recommenced.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

the possibility of not being the right fit for a customer

Awesome experience with great learnings

Working at Mad Paws is a great earning experience. Not only are the team a great bunch of people but highly skilled and devoted to the company's mission. Highly recommend

top side job

Great as a side job. Allows you to continue on regular lifestyle (in consideration). Get to meet great people an great pets. Hardest part of the job is trying balance sitting jobs.

Great to work from home.

Best job you could have, so easy and enjoyable. It's great being able to pick your own hours, also pick which animals you'd like to stay in your own home, seeing if they're compatible with others. Overall really good environment to be in.

Pros

I am my own boss.

Cons

10% surcharge off what I earn.

Just what I was looking for!

Mad Paws has been fabulous and just what I was looking for. I wanted something flexible where I could choose my own working days and hours to fit around my family. I'm obsessed with animals and have done some pet minding in the past so working for Mad Paws made perfect sense. I get to set my own prices and choose where and when I work, which I could never do before. They have a great team who are always helpful too if I have any problems. Would thoroughly recommend!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mad Paws. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mad Paws